We welcome businesses to join the Friends of the Punta Gorda Library as Business Patrons for $100 per year.
Friends of the Punta Gorda Library is a non-profit 501(c)(3) volunteer-driven organization run by volunteers and supported by local individuals, families, and businesses.The Friends encourage the community to support the Business Patrons. (For individual or family memberships, click here.)
WHY: Funding for the Punta Gorda Library comes from several sources, primarily Charlotte County. The Punta Gorda Friends generously contribute much-needed funds for library resources that would otherwise not be available. Your membership in Friends furthers the appreciation of books, literacy and education in the community, supports adult and children’s programs, sponsors programs of community interest, publishes the BOOKMARK (a newsletter of library happenings), and operates the Friends bookstore, from which proceeds are funnelled back into the Library. Members of the Friends act as advocates for the Punta Gorda Library.
For $100 annual membership, you and your business will gain:
- Highly visible support in your community as a library patron
- Recognition as a Friends Business Patron in our “Bookmark” newsletter, sent by mail to over 700 local members
- Your company’s name listed here on the website
- Your company’s name displayed on an “Honor Roll” within the Punta Gorda Library
- Local exposure for your business
Business Membership: Open and print the application here
We Thank Our Business Patrons!
- Amberg Insurance Center, Inc.
- Andreae Group at Re/Max Harbor Realty
- Animal Medical Clinic of Punta Gorda, Dr. Daniel Bowen
- Avant Construction, Inc.
- Bayfront Health/Punta Gorda & Port Charlotte
- Bohall’s Total Comfort, Inc.
- C&R Graphics
- Centennial Bank of Punta Gorda
- Charlotte State Bank & Trust
- Charlotte Symphony Orchestra
- Copperfish Books
- Don Gasgarth’s Charlotte County Ford
- Farr, Farr, Emerich, Hackett, Carr & Holmes, PA
- Five Star Realty of Charlotte County
- Florida Cancer Specialist
- Friendly Floors
- GFWC – Punta Gorda Woman’s Club, Inc.
- Gould Family Trust
- Graddy Insurance Group
- Hometown Title & Closing Services
- Isles Yacht Club
- Jim Koinis, Edward Jones Investments
- Joyce Vein & Aesthetic Institute
- Landsberg Bennett Private Wealth Management
- Marianne Lilly, Re/Max Harbor Realty
- McCrory Law Firm
- Mike Martin – State Farm Agency, Punta Gorda
- Moving Seniors with Care
- National Cremation Society
- Nolan Family Insurance
- Phil’s 41 Restaurant
- Pineapple Storage
- Presley Beane Financial Services
- Punta Gorda Chamber of Commerce
- Punta Gorda Downtown Merchants Association
- Punta Gorda Isles Civic Association
- Punta Gorda Yacht Brokers
- Rivera, Juan, M.D.
- Sanchez, George, DMD
- SandStar Remodeling
- State Insurance Agency – Brian Chapman
- Strang, Olsen & Lynch, CPAs, P.A.
- Suncoasteam Realty
- Towles Corp. of SW Florida
- Twin Isles Country Club
- Village Fish Market & Restaurant
- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Webb, Lorah & McMillan, PLLC
The Friends of the Punta Gorda Library is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and operates on donations from the community and local businesses. Funds are used not only for programs for the library, but also to purchase books, audio and other media as well as upgrades to the library such as shelving and furniture.
Many people make memorial donations on behalf of loved ones.You may request written acknowledgment of your donation that will include information to use for your taxes.
Donate by check, sending to:
Friends of the Punta Gorda Library
424 West Henry Street
Punta Gorda, FL 33995